When looking for catch basin repair in Toronto, it’s important to choose the experienced professionals who can ensure that your property is well-maintained, save you costs on future repairs, and prevent damage on your paved surface.
Catch basin repair is crucial for paved surfaces in commercial and industrial spaces. Catch basins remove and drain standing water, preventing the degrading of asphalt and costly forms of damage. Installing catch basins, cleaning them regularly, and keeping them in good condition will save property owners money in the long term.
Commercial and Industrial Catch Basin Contractors in Toronto
Sure-Seal Pavement Maintenance Inc. provides experienced catch basin repair for commercial and industrial clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), as well as other nearby areas. Our professional contractors specialize in catch basin installation, repair, cleaning, repaving, and resurfacing.
Water can damage your asphalt by degrading the surface or seeping into cracks, degrading the ground beneath. Catch basins drain water from your parking lot or other asphalt surface, preventing the costly types of damage that can occur. There are a variety of things that can compromise the effectiveness of drainage—for instance, clogged catch basins, sunken catch basins, or unlevelled pavement can all impede drainage and lead to damage.
What We Do
At Sure-Seal Pavement Maintenance Inc., we provide a range of professional repairs and services for catch basins on commercial properties.
For minor forms of damage, such as broken asphalt around the catch basin or broken frames and grates, simple catch basin repairs can avoid the worsening of damage and need for more costly repair.
Catch Basin Rebuilding
When a catch basin collapses or has sunken in, it may need a complete catch basin rebuild.
Catch Basin Repaving
For extensive damage, such as potholes around the catch basin or elevated surfaces impeding drainage, repaving can help correct any issues.
For cracks, small holes, and degraded surfaces around your catch basin, asphalt resurfacing can help prevent the damage to your surface and catch basin.
Asphalt Remove and Replacement
For extensive forms of damage in surrounding asphalt, removing and replacing asphalt may be necessary for repairing your catch basin and surrounding areas.
Catch Basin Cleaning
If catch basins are clogged and drainage is impeded, a cleaning can help return drainage and proper functioning on your asphalt surface.
Catch Basin Repair Process
At Sure-Seal Pavement Maintenance Inc., we follow a standard process for all of our catch basin repair and catch basin rebuilding. This ensures that our commercial clients receive the highest standard of repair and service for their asphalt surfaces and drainage catch basins.
- Step One: First, we saw cut around the catch basin and remove the damaged asphalt and concrete around the drain. Once the asphalt is removed, we dispose of it off site for recycling.
- Step Two: Next, we remove damaged interior brick, replacing it and rebuilding the catch basin, assuming these repairs are necessary.
- Step Three: Once we have completed the rebuild, we reset the grate back into the repaired basin.
- Step Four: Now, we perform asphalt paving around the catch basin area, grading and compacting asphalt in a multi-layered process. Careful attention is paid to the grading of the asphalt, ensuring that there is proper drainage.
- Step Five: Once paving is done, we clean up the work site, removing debris and taking it off site for either recycling or disposal.
- Step Six: The worksite is closed off until it’s ready for traffic.
See Our Work
Sure-Seal Pavement Maintenance Inc. is the leading pavement contractor in the GTA and can perform expert catch basin repair for commercial, industrial, and public properties throughout Ontario.
If you are interested in catch basin repair for your parking lot or asphalt surface, contact us today for more information on how we can perform catch basin repair for your driveway or parking lot.